Elo readers! Happy Sunday & Happy Holiday!
Weeeeeeee, so happy today. Why? Coz d 1 week CNY hols is officially starting today! Plus, I got my handphone a brand new "baju" yesterday! Wanna see? Scroll down ya~ :)
Amacam? Comel kan?? 1 set dgn d home button sticker lg tu. Ehehehe. Super duper love it! Exactly like what I owez wanted~ black & white polka dot! so adorable! :D BUT I did a little modification to d casing coz it's actually meant for iPhone 4, mine's iPhone 4S kan. I've cut and merged the silent button with the "+" volume button (as you can see it in d top pic) coz d casing initially blocked d silent button. That's d most obvious difference in terms of d look of iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S aside from their specs improvement. Couldn't find d accessories for iPhone 4S in any store just yet, maybe coz it's still new. Sob sob~ ;p











No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: