Hi all! Happy Monday!
Got Monday blues? Here's something to ease that away! LOL~
Ehehehe, actually, this time, I just want to share a few of my post-wedding photoshoot pics which were taken during our 2011 year end vacay. They were many pics but I decided to share them little by little. Barula surprise kan? So, worry not, there's more to come! Hihihi. Wait2, usually people do pre-wedding right? then why ours are post-wedding one? Frankly speaking, we have planned it earlier and decided to do post-wedding simply because there are more "freedom" after marriage. You know what I mean, right? Ehehehe. Anyhow, different people has different view, so it's all up to 'tuan punya badan' la kan.. Hehehe ;p
Before sharing the gorgeous pics, let me introduce y'all to the talented photographer. He's actually my hubby's colleague. They are working at the same place but he's also a part time photographer. Our comment after using his photography service, 5 stars! We are very satisfied with his work of art and would very much likely recommend it to all who intended to do a photoshoot with a very sporting photographer. He's not fussy and is a creative man too. Simply put, try hire him and see for yourself! I'm 100% positive that you'll be satisfied! It worth every penny! ^_^
# I'll give you the link to his blog later ya, haven't got the actual address just yet. ;p #
![]() |
| these are our custom album + custom dvd box. cantik kan?? heheheee :D |
![]() |
| our wedding band ♥ |
these are the sneak peek only, more to come!!
stay tuned peeps! :D



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: