Hrmm, 2012 has come to its 8th day already but only today that I've got time to update my blog. Huhuhu. Bye bye 2011, a year that will be remembered for the rest of our lives. It was the year that witnessed me and husband being united with the holy matrimony, after being back together for almost 5 years and being engaged for almost 2 years. After all that we've been through, the ups and downs, we were so grateful that the day had finally came and all our prayers before has been answered. Syukur ya Allah~
Now that I'm home and I'm away from hubby (again! sob sob!), I think you'll see my daily updates la like before. Yala, this blogging thing is my "escapade" for the sadness and longing I'm feeling for my husband who is over the South China Sea right now. It helps me to keep busy and forget those sad feelings, or at least put them away for a while. Sedihnya long distance marriage ni kn. T_T
Now that I'm home and I'm away from hubby (again! sob sob!), I think you'll see my daily updates la like before. Yala, this blogging thing is my "escapade" for the sadness and longing I'm feeling for my husband who is over the South China Sea right now. It helps me to keep busy and forget those sad feelings, or at least put them away for a while. Sedihnya long distance marriage ni kn. T_T
If before this, when we're a couple and even after getting engaged, I don't really feel this kind of feelings (of course I miss him so bad but not to the extend that I'll cry like a baby whenever I feel it) but now that we're married, I cannot stand being apart even for a day. Nangis tu, for sure la, even more during the first week of being away from each other, I cried almost every night! Apalagi bila da mcm ni, because of work, we have to stayed apart from each other for months. Mana la tahan if each week we need to buy plane tickets just to see each other. Not that we don't want to, but we both have other financial commitments especially me, the eldest of my siblings.
Anyway, for this new year, I wish all these sadness will end and we'll be able to finally live our life just like normal wedded couples out there, staying together under one roof and build our own home and family.
![]() |
| our 2012 faces! our 1st new year together<3 alhamdulillah~ :D |
"Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, mudah-mudahan tahun 2012 membawa sinar bahagia dalam hidup kami suami isteri. Kurniakanlah kami zuriat yang soleh dan solehah. Permudahkanlah urusan kami agar kami dapat bersama seperti suami isteri yang lain. Mekarkanlah rasa cinta, kasih dan sayang antara kami hingga ke akhir hayat kami, dan dengan izinMu ya Allah, hingga ke syurgaMu. Berkatilah perkahwinan yang kami bina atas dasar cinta ini dengan kebahagiaan yg abadi.
Amin ya Rabb~












No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: