بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

From Kunak to Kuala Lumpur (Part I)

It's been a longgggggggggg silence from me. So many things going on and I can't seem to find a time to sit and write in this blog like before. Anyhow, here I am now and I'm ready to spill d beans about what's buzzing in my life lately. It's gonna be quite a personal entry this time and I hope you readers won't yawn while reading it. Hehehe. :)

First thing first, I'm happy to share my joy with you about my transfer. I finally got a yes! Alhamdulillah, despite d heartbreaking news we received 2 days before d official result came out, miracle happened and my transfer was approved. Actually, my husband's boss helped to call d KPM (since he know someone there, well you know, KPM won't entertain you if you're a "nobody") on 1 Nov, a day before d 28th birthday of my knight in shining armour (hehehe), November 2nd (obviously!),  and he told us that my transfer application was rejected coz my current principal wanted an immediate replacement to fill my position once I'm being transferred. Our heart broke into pieces upon receiving d devastating news and we cried all night. Fortunately, we came into our senses d next day and said to ourselves that we should not give up. We did solat hajat and pray hard and ask Allah to give us a miracle on 3 Nov. At around 8.35pm on 3 Nov, I slowly opened d egtukar website and said "bismillah" in every click. My hands were shaking and my tears began falling once I saw the "TAHNIAH' word popped out! Allahuakbar, I'm speechless! 

a very pleasant surprise!

Me and bee (a.k.a my husband : as you all know, he's my bee and I'm his honey! hehehe) were over d moon with this news and we jz can't stop saying "alhamdulillah" up till now. Bee said this his best birthday gift, ever! Awwwwwww! ^_^ Tq Allah for giving us d chance to start our life as "real" husband and wife. We've longed for this moment all d time and finally our prayer was granted. Ya Allah, terima kasih atas nikmatmu ini. Frankly speaking, I have mixed feeling right now, I'm happy and excited to start a fresh new phase in life yet at d same time feels sad and nervous to leave my beloved parents and my dearest close friends here and of course, my hometown, Kunak. It's also nerve-breaking for me to teach at a new school, a school at d heart of d metropolitan city of KL, an all boys school (some more!). Nonetheless, with encouraging words and support from my love, I'm now trying my best to think positive and learn to be grateful of what Allah has given me. I know it will be more challenging to be a female teacher at an all boys school if compared to teaching at my school here now (rural area, laid-back working environment, ordinary school) but I must believe in myself! What's life without challenges, right? 

To all of you who read this entry, pls pray for me to do well in SMK (L) Methodist Sentul starting next year.  Goodbye SMK Kunak Jaya. I'll miss you! 2013, treat me well, ya?

#p/s : To those who didn't get their transfer, don't give up! Try everything and pray hard! Mintalah pd Allah, usaha + doa, insyaAllah. Always remember, Allah jualah sebaik-baik "kabel".

Till then peeps, au revoir!
Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

2 comments:

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket