Hellooooooooo, anybody home?? Whoaaahhh, I can't believe my last entry was 2 years ago!!! Omaigucci!!!!
There's been a lot of things going on these past two years and as for 2014, the long awaited wish will inshaaAllah comes true. For my close friends and family members, I bet y'all can predict what is it, right? Alhamdulillah, after two years waiting, I am now in my second trimester and yes, I am 21 weeks pregnant with our first child. Thank you Allah, me and hubs feel so blessed. Notice the new ticker I've just created? Hihihi. ^^
I first found out that I'm pregnant on 19 December 2013, after a positive UPT and no words can explain what me and hubs were feeling at that time. We waited for 1 week before going to the hospital for confirmation and then went to a clinic at Puchong on 28 December 2013 to scan (also for confirmation because we were still in disbelief, heheheee) and Alhamdulillah, the doctor showed us our baby sack that day. On 17 March 2014, we saw our baby's heartbeat, baby's kick and 'meet' our baby for the first time. MashaaAllah, Allahu Akbar, me and hubs were speechless, both trying not to shed any tears in front of the doctor and nurse. Doctor told that our baby is doing fine, healthy and a bit bigger in size, heheheeeee. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.
Pregnancy sickness? Yes I did experience a few up till now. So far, my only problem is my low HB which lately has become even lower. Any tips? Huhuhu.
By the way, I am now back working in my hometown since January 2014. My hubs and I are now waiting for his transfer also to my hometown (ours, actually, heeeehh). May Allah ease his transfer process and we'll be back by each others' side soon. Ameen ya Allah. #hasbunallahuwanikmalwakil
Till then peeps! Assalamualaikum. ^^













Kak, akak amik iberet folic untk tmbh drah rajin mkn sayur kelor.taw kan sayur tu? Tumbuh merata rsanya..good luck kak..so happy for you ;)
ReplyDeleteAla..pkai google adik plak. Ni sya Maya de Bee. Heee..
ReplyDeleteamalkan makan kurma...sebaik2nya kurma nabi. aku pun setiap kali pregnant low hb sebab pembawa thalassemia..masa anak first aku amalkan makan pil Sangobion. pil penambah Hb boleh cari di Guardian. itupun, sepanjang preggy tu, tiap2 bulan masuk darah sbb masih low. masa anak kedua, ambil pil tu juga n makan kurma nabil..alhamdulillah berkat makan kurma, Hb stabil n hanya sekali masuk tambahan darah. cubalah amalkan..
ReplyDelete