بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday, December 14, 2015

Keeping up with a toddler, 2nd pregnancy and everything in between!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
It's really been a while since I last wrote here. With everything that's going on with life, I admit it that I miss blogging so much! 

So what's new and cracking? Well, my lil boyfie is now 15 months plus and growing up into such an active and bubbly little toddler. Alhamdulillah. He's not as chubby as when he used to when he was a baby however (which made me feel like a bad mom sometimes). He starts walking properly at the age of 14 months and now begins to pronounce a few words like "aba", "baba", "amma", "mama", "nana" and can even "muncung" his mouth trying to say "uuuu".😂 He understands simple instructions and knows how to express what he wants now. He made many types of facial expressions, can follow what we taught him to do and also tend to imitate what he sees and hears now! (Opss, this means we need to be extra careful with our action and be mindful with our words🙊). And he has his preferences when watching tv/ ipad now (he likes Little Baby Bum baby songs on the ipad and cartoons like Upin Ipin, Robocar Poli and Thomas & Friends on tv). He loves to play (and never seems to get tired!😅) with his trucks, lorries, golf sets and ball! He knows how to shoot and kick the ball! So basketball playset will be the next 'to-buy' toys laini kalau begini!🏀 We bought him a cute black, red & yellow Mickey scooter for his 1st birthday present (last August) that is battery operated but he doesn't seem to have interest in riding it (perhaps he don't know how to play with it/ enjoy the ride just yet). He drives his first car recently (a four wheel army green car) and loves to horn, smile and raise his hand like a boss! (this is Abi's teaching lah ni). All and all, our son #khaleiffuqailkamalsyam has grown a lot in a blink if an eye. Thank you Allah for this precious gift♡

Me? I am now 28 weeks pregnant with our second baby and is estimated to give birth on March 2016, inshaaAllah. This is actually quite a story to tell. I first took the UPT when I realised I was already two months late for my period and guess what, it was negative! I took the test twice and still it showed single line with no blurry second line. So I just thought that maybe I'm exhausted and stressed due to mounting workloads. Also the fact that I still breastfeed my son made me kinda settling in with the negative result. Another 2 months passed without any sign of aunt flo coming to visit. This equals to 4 months so without hesitation, I took the UPT once again and voila, it was positive! I feel relieved at first to be honest coz I was worried that something is wrong with my body (my tummy is getting bigger and my period never actually skips!). 

Okay now let's talk about my second pregnancy journey. Frankly speaking I was not ready to conceive again (actually plans to have Kyle's lil sis or bro after he turns 2 yo). As time passes by and lil "baby adik" is growing inside my belly, I begin to feel guilty. Who am I to question or to decide when should I have our second baby? It's Allah's plan for us, Allah's timing. 

“Tidak sekali-kali akan menimpa Kami sesuatu pun melainkan apa yang telah ditetapkan Allah bagi kami. Dialah Pelindung kami, dan (dengan kepercayaan itu) maka kepada Allah jualah hendaknya orang yang beriman bertawakal. (Surah al-Taubah 9: 51).”

Indeed, Allah knows best and with that faith, I started to feel grateful and content with this sweet little '♡surprise from heaven♡'. All praises to Allah.

For my second pregnancy, it was and is totally a different experience (in terms of how 'some people' treated me). Ya lah, maybe because it's already the second one and the fact that it's too soon. I cried a lot so far and become overly sensitive and emotional lately (the causes are too private to be shared here so 🤐). Luckily now my hubby is with me from the very beginning. So at least I have a shoulder to cry on. Plus my beloved brother and true besties who loyally listen, comfort and wipe my tears. Thank you BEE♡, thank you Ijam♡ & thank you guys (you know who you are♡) for being there whenever I need you all. Alhamdulillah. 

Okay, time is really the one thing I'm lacking now so I guess I stop here. Hopefully I'll get another chance to 'steal' a few minutes to post updates later. Till then! Au revoir! 
Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket