Salam and afternoon peeps! How are y'all doing?
Do you have a specific number, that for some reason, you consider as your LUCKY number?
I'm pretty sure we all do, right? Hehe. So, what's mine?
As you can see from my post title, mine is actually 11 a.k.a ELEVEN. ^_^
As you can see from my post title, mine is actually 11 a.k.a ELEVEN. ^_^
Before this, I simply love the number 26 just coz I was born on the 26th day of November. However, after all these years, it seems that 11 has more sentimental values than 26, so I decided that 11 is my favourite number! Hehee.
I'm sure you all are wondering now, why 11? Out of all the numbers?
Okay, let me spill the little secrets here :
Okay, let me spill the little secrets here :
✿ 11 is the month of both me and my hubby-to-be born day. Yup! We were born in the same month of November. His was on the 2nd and mine was on the 26th. ✿
✿ I first met my fiancé when I was 11 years old. It was during an inter-school English quiz competition when we were both in our standard six in primary school (I was one year younger than him and my other classmates because I enrolled early, I didn't go into pre-school). ✿
✿ 11th of July 2011 will be my wedding day and it carries two 11, the day as well as the year! ✿
Simply put, the number 11 holds a lot of meaningful events in my life right from the start!
Alright, till my next post bloggers!
Will continue on my wedding talk. 33 days left! *nervous*
Will continue on my wedding talk. 33 days left! *nervous*
Au Revoir!
~ Sheila Galeon ~












No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: