بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, September 17, 2011

5 strangely weird facts about me ;p

Salam. Happy Saturday & Happy Belated Malaysia Day peeps!
I'm enjoying my extra one day weekend at the comfort of my house, like usual. 

Guys, do you have habits that others may consider strange or even weird? Whenever you did it you'll get that one look which surely made you feel like kinda a freak. I'm sure you do bah kn? Ndakkan la ndada langsung ;p 
So, in this entry, I'm going to reveal the skeleton in my own closet as I will share about mine ::

  • I can't live without Hacks. Yeap! Hacks sweets! Those black candy wrapped in a red plastic cover. I dunno why but I'm like addicted to these "hot" sweets. I'll have Hacks wherever I go and at home, I never run short of Hacks supply.
This is how I buy my Hacks supply at home. It's 2.25kg ok! ;p
  • 2nd, I consider ants as my enemy. Why? Coz the truth is, sy sangat GELI with tiny crawlers, even more so if they are in groups! I will do anything to separate them! Oh, how cruel I am to these poor little creatures. :{
I choose an image of a cartoon ant coz I can't stand to view the googled pics of ants. Geli!
  • 3rd, I don't eat and I dislike "durian". Yessss! That 1 fruit which I think everybody can't resist. Actually I can't stand the odor ba tu. That's why la...... ;p
durian oo durian ;p
  • 4th, I don't fancy cats to come anywhere near me. Sorry cat lovers, I also dunno but I'm not into kitties. 
cat heart, adorable but still don't like them, sorry! huhu
  • 5th, I'm a neat freak! (not to the extreme la). I will redo things over and over again just to make sure it perfectly center or the right & left side are of the same margin or I wouldn't feel at ease. For example when I'm arranging clothes in my wardrobe, I will ensure that the hangers are all the same colour and the same pattern or I will change them over and over to make them so. Ridiculous? Maybe a little la kn... LOL~
that's me ;D

Pit pit! Notice a new addition to my sidebar widget? Hehehe. 
I added my wishlist there ba. Ce tgk ce tgk ;p

Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket