بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Webified Version of Myself :)

Salam. Happy Thursday bloggers & readers! 
TGIT! (tomorrow's a public holiday kn, weeeeee~)

Have you heard about the Webify Me page?
I've recently tried the quiz and here's my result ::


I don't really understand the whole thing in the pic but I think some of them portrays me indeed. For example the smartphone, I love smartphones, the ticket and Statue of Liberty, I would love travel around the globe someday, the thumb drive, I like to be with my lappy during my leisure times, the diary, I prefer to record my bittersweet moments in my blog so that the memories remain fresh and also the brooch, well, I'm a lady baaaa, besides I do wear hijab kn. Hehe.

So what are you waiting for guys? Try it out here.
Can't wait to see and read about yours.

Pssttt! Notice the new look of my header?? Leave me a comment or two and let me know what you think about it, ok? Thanks! ^_^

Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

6 comments:

  1. What a nice header :) You're so creative. Until now, I didn't know how to make the header like this. Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear! i'm sure you're also capable of doing a header like mine, sy pn blajar sdri tau.. nnt dah pndai, msti ur header lg lawa.. heheeeee ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute header ko, Sheila! Ada angry birds lagi tu sana.. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, thanks annie.. angry birds couple kn.. hihiihii ;D

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket