Elow peeps!
It's the last day of 2011 today, so what's your new year's resolution?
Me, for 2012, I wish to have our little HoneyBee® junior and I want to be a better wife, daughter, granddaughter and big sis to my beloved husband, parents, grandma and siblings. Also, I want to be a better person than before, want to throw away all the negative habits and change for the better. Amin~ InsyaAllah~ :D
Ehehehe, wondering what I "got" already? Well, this is not to show off or anything, bkn mo riak ya, just want to share with you my happiness when I finally got to fulfill one of my wishlist, which is, to own a White iPhone 4s! Alhamdulillah, dgn rezeki Allah, I bought the phone for RM25** total with my savings from my salary and the imbuhan tahunan from the gov (and because of the costly price, now I'm broke! Hihihi. So crazy of me to use all my savings kan? Hehehe~).
![]() |
| finally, my very own iPhone 4s in white! yay!! :D |
Actually, I plan to buy the phone after my KWSP payment which will be somewhere next year but because I've already bought it, so the budget will be used to cover back my savings yg da pakai beli iPhone ni la. Ehehehe~ Ok so after this, no more changing handphones for me la, (coz actually the average of me changing hp is 1 new phone every year, means I'll most likely buy a new one after 1 year using a hp, sowt kan? Hihihi). Masa pakai iPhone 3G dlu pn, pakai dkt 1 year jg, masa tu iPhone baru lg d M'sia, so mmg xtau pakai lagi, beli pn d US, setting mmg da lain la bila masuk M'sia, rasa leceh kena unlock2 suma, *alasan!* Heeeeeeeeeeeeee! But this time around, I sort of made a vow to myself and in front of my hubbee that I will at least use this iPhone for 3 years minimum.
Chayo2 to me! Haha!
Chayo2 to me! Haha!
![]() |
| list updated! =) |
So far, 3 wishes done, 8 more to go! Mudah2n Allah murahkan rezeki in 2012.
Amin ya Rabb~













No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: