بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My New ShoutBox (free)

Waaa, it's Thursday already and the hols are coming to an end. Huhuhu~
Da sebulan lebih di sisi suami, rasa sekejap jak masa b'lalu, I dunno how I'm gonna cope and adapt with his "absence" starting next week. Will be going back to our hometown next Tuesday and I'm already feeling the sadness to leave. I'll be crying like a baby at the airport for sure! Huhuhu, hate that feeling and hate to experience it again! :( ::::::::::::::::::::::

Anyways, don't want to think about that sadness for the time being, so I just want to let y'all know that I've installed a new shoutbox for my blog. If you've scrolled down, you'll see lah, kan? I think you're well informed that ShoutMix is ending their free service starting January 1, 2012, right, so want it or not, I have to find a new one. And I did! I registered and got my new shoutbox from ShootBox. If you want one, just click the link I've provided and follow the simple and easy instructions on their website. Like other shoutbox, you can choose whether to get the free one or the paid one, suit yourself. Out of the many options on the net, I've picked ShootBox because I think it's simple yet attractive. Plus, it's user friendly too. You can customize your shoutbox according to your preference. 


So how to use it? It's absolutely easy peasy!

1. Just enter a username (must be alphanumeric --> a combination of letters and numbers) and click "shoot!".
2. Then, enter your messages in the same empty box that appeared after you've login and click "shoot!" again and you're done!

So simple, right?? There's no need for you to enter your website or url. It also got some smileys for you to choose from. Plus, you can customize the colour of your message font and background to make it pop out more that others' message. You even get to make your font "bold" and/or "italic". Hehehe. So don't forget to leave a word or two on my new shoutbox ya! 
Till my next post! Au revoir!

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket