بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another blog makeover! :p

Ola y'all! Happy Saturday!
A hot sunny day here, what about your place?
Any plans for today? Me, of course! plan to stroll around somewhere but not yet. Still waiting for Mr. Bee to come home. He's out with bro. Guys stuff. Eheeeeeeeeeeeeee~

So, notice anything new or changing in my messy little bloggie??
Hehehe. Just done a little bit of editing here and there just now. Bored bah, home alone ni. Uhuuuuuuu~

Amacam?? Ada okay ka? I think the most obvious one is my menu tabs, they're not up there anymore right? That's coz I did a total re-do of all them and put them on my sidebar widgets. Konon ndak mo kasi semak ni blog, tp mcm still semak jg kn? Huhu. But what to do, I just "don't have the heart" to remove all those cutie stuffs which I bersusah-pyh pegi buat ba. If I remove them, then all my hard works goes in vain la tu. Cececeh, alasan konon kn? LOL!

Ba, marilah kita tgk my newly designed menu tabs yg tersgtla simple and not forgetting way too overrated by me ni ::

see, nothing special kn?? saja ja rs mcm gempak td.. hahahaa

That's about it. Anyways, so sorry for my "rojak" languages today. Dunno why feel like following pua chu kang's English. Hihihihihi.

Eh, forgot one more thing I think also an obvious change.
Bleh plak main forgot ² kn. Ekekeke.
What is it? Scroll below ::

I changed my wedding pic ba, ya la, nnt y'all boring plak seeing d same pic over & over again kn. heeeeeee~ ;p

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket