بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lace & PolkaDots, my current obsession!

Eylow everybody!
Today's 13.12.11 right? What a nice date!


Ok2, what's up with the pics yg tiba2 di atas tu??
Eheeeeeeeeee, actually, that's the stuffs I bought recently. When I kemas2 those stuffs, then it hit me, ting! (baru perasan plak) all of them are either with lace or polka dots! Hrmm, dunno what's gotten into my mind when buying those. All I know is that I'm an impulsive shopper and that I only buy things I'm comfortable wearing. Hehehe. 

As far as I know, today's current trend is sequins (what I read from CLEO mags la). So perhaps I should go sequins-dress-or-whatever-in-sequins hunting la ni kn? Nahhhhhh, I don't think I wanted to. But can't promise anything la, you know la shopaholic ni. LOL!

Anyways, been postponing about my Twilight Saga, Breaking the Dawn Part I review for few days already right? Not really in the mood right now, so wait for my mood to pop la ya. Dunno la bila tu. Hahaha. That's it for now peeps. Chowsinchi!

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket