بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cuti² Cinta ~ Part 4 (all over KL)

Elo. Wah, it's been a while since I've updated my blog. 
Well, it's entirely because of my laziness ok, my bad! Hehehe.

In a blink of an eye, the school holiday's almost over, right? Uhuuuuuuuuuuuu, I wanna extend mine can ka?? Huhuhu. Don't wanna be apart from my bee.. Sob sob~~~

Okla, don't want to bring that "sobbing" thing into my mind just yet, let's switch a happy mode back on! Heeeeeee~ I'm sure by right you've already seen pics from my previous updates about my year end vacay right? If you haven't, you're welcomed to click these links to view 'em --> Cuti² Cinta ~ Part 1, 2 & 3.

For now, I'm sharing a few more pics, not to brag or anything, just want to add up to my treasured moments & sweet memory collections so that I'll have something to walk down the memory lane in the future. Hehehe. 
Enjoy scrolling up & down ya!

dinner treat at Carl's Jr Sunway from my bro for his first salary as a sensei! hehehe


strolling around 1 Utama, love the underwater theme deco!
another movie date night with hubbee (we're watching MI Ghost Protocol actually this night but only got the chance to snap a pic with Aaron & Lisa that time coz before, the cinema was jam packed with so many people.

this one's d latest! taken last night after a dinner treat for hubbee & bro from me (baru dpt bonus kn! heheheee)

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket