بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Pregnancy Journey♡ #takeone

Hello there everyone. So I managed to get my lazy a** off the couch and ramble about my boring life again! Hehehe. Here we go!

Actually I've been wanting to post updates in this beloved blog of mine since the beginning of the school hols. At first, I even set a target to at least post an entry every two days during this holiday (sooooo ambitious! hahahahaa!).

Okeh, enough beating around the bush, let's go straight to the point. As you all know, I'm now pregnant with our first child and I'm now in my third trimester (30 weeks), ALHAMDULILLAH YA ALLAH. It still feel surreal to be honest but me and hubs are counting our blessings each day for this amazing journey that we finally being able to experience after waiting patiently for 2 years and 3 months. 

First, let me talk about the people, the society and everyone around us. Having babies to me is really a sensitive issue especially when you don't conceive right away after tying the knot (like me). People always bombard us with THE bonus question of WHEN? like "belum ada lagi?" or "wah, lamanya honeymoon" or "go see the doctor guys, you two may have fertility problems". Urghhhh~ 

Then comes the time when you finally got pregnant and people will like "hrmm, finally! what took you guys so long" or "eh, lama juga kan baru you pregnant" or "si Polan dua babies suda tu, kamu baru mo ada baby". Huhuhu.  

Seriously, people?? Why do these kind of insensitive questions even popped out of your mouth? Don't you at least think of the person's feeling first? or put yourself in their shoes, then you know how it feels. 

Okay forget about those upsets and angry moods and vibes. Let me share about my pregnancy journey so far. I am now in my 30th weeks of pregnancy and so far, everything's fine except my HB level which now consistently read at 10++. I still need to get it up to 11 for the ideal HB level. Wish me luck on that!

LOL!

In terms of body change, I definitely feel a lot of difference now. My belly's getting bigger and to my own surprise, I got stretch marks! (never would've thought I''ll have one coz of my skinny frame~ ^^). I got tired super easily and very quickly and the bitter taste of tongue is back. Uwaaaaaaaaa!! I experience insomnia and a few discomforts like back pain, upper thigh pain, short of breath and a few more I don't really remember. I googled about all these discomforts and they all seemed common and normal. Are they? I truly hope so! Any advice? Oh one more, I notice that my style of walking is also different now. Hrmmm. Hihihi.

Baby's gender? Well, me and hubs are as curious as you guys but we haven't go for the ultrasound scan yet. InshaaAllah will go next week once my hubby is back from KL. By the way, my hubby's going back for good this time as he received his official transfer letter 2 weeks ago right on the day he went back to see me (yup, he flies back home once in every 2 weeks since April). Another great news, ALHAMDULILLAH. 

Awwwwwwwwww! Hehehee

So, that's about it! I hope I don't bore you guys with my ramblings this time and please bear in mind that there'll be more to come! Hahaha! Assalamualaikum and have a great weekend peeps! ^_^
Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket